How to care for your HulaFit Fitness hoop
Thank you for ordering your new HulaFit Fitness Hoop from us! Please ensure to read this information before you get started.
Our hula hoop will arrive with you collapsed, not full size. We recommend you watch our How to open and close a hoop video guide below. Failure to follow our instructions may result in damage to your hoop which is irreversible.
All our hoops are foldable and twist open and close, using 2 connectors. The hoop does NOT disconnect or come apart. Scroll down for our hoop care tips!
We hope you love your new hula hoop. If you have any questions, contact us
top tips for hoop care
1) Don’t store your HulaFit Hoop collapsed, only collapse it for travel. Storing it collapsed can put stress on the connectors and can make the tubing wonky. If your hoop has been stored collapsed or when it arrives after posting, it may look a bit wonky. This is solved by giving the connectors a good twist/wiggle and then using it for a good hoop session. The more you hoop with it, the straighter it will be.
2) Our hoops are taped with cloth tape. The tape may have slight wrinkles when it arrives collapsed, these will smooth out when you make it full size. You can also smooth any wrinkles with your hand. If your hoop is well loved and well used, deterioration of the cloth tape will eventually happen. HulaFit hoops are best used inside on smooth surfaces or on grass. Concrete/gravel/sharp surfaces will damage the cloth tape. You have to take care of your hoop otherwise deterioration in tape coverage is unavoidable.
3) Try and keep your HulaFit hoop dry. If the tape gets wet, it may peel off. If the hoops gets wet, ensure to dry it off quickly using a cloth/towel.
4) Connect with us! Like our Facebook page and follow us on IG. Tag us, we love to see where our hoops get to!
5) We love feedback/testimonials for our website. DM us on social media, drop us an email or leave a review on the product page. Help us to spread the joy of hula hooping far and wide!